Short Course fee policy
- Fees are due to be paid in full upon enrolment.
- All transactions are processed in Australian dollars.
- Preference for places in the course will be given in order of enrolment.
- No refund will be given for absenteeism.
- No refund will be given for full or partial withdrawal 1 week (or less) before the commencement of the course.
- For withdrawal more than 1 week prior to commencement of the course, fees paid will be refunded less a 20% administration fee.
- Courses which do not achieve enrolment targets may be cancelled in which case fees will be fully refunded or transferred to another course.
- In the event of a course being cancelled, a full refund will be made.
- Concession: Students, pensioners, unemployed, registered teachers and Adelaide Central School of Art graduates (within last 5 years) receive 10% discount off the course fee. Evidence of a current concession card or teacher registration must be produced at the time of enrolment to receive the discount fee. No refunds will be issued for discounts after fees have been paid in full.
- Early-bird discount 10% of advertised fee if payment is received in full by the due date.
- Applicants who are already eligible for a 10% concession/early-bird will not receive any further discount.
When enrolling in short courses at Adelaide Central School of Art, card details are transmitted through a secure server using a Bank SA Hosted Payment Page. Card data is not hosted by Adelaide Central School of Art after processing.